|Passenger Cars and Light Trucks - Ride Control Section
|2004 - RX300, RX330, RX350 - FWD & AWD
|2004 - 2007 RX330 - Exc.Air Suspension
|2004-2007 TOYOTA > HIGHLANDER
|Feature and Benefit
- The Monroe Sensa-Trac strut with PSD (position sensitive damping) and the Safe Tech™ system combines our exclusive precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube with application engineered valving and Fluon banded piston to improve the ride, handling, and safety characteristics of the vehicle.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Enhanced control with uncompromised ride comfort.
- Fluon Banded Piston: Enhances responsiveness to changing road conditions.
- Nitrocarburized Rod.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- Rod Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort.
- Special Dust Boot/Jounce Bumper: Protective dust boot reduces dirt and any moisture build-up. Jounce bumper helps prevent severe suspension movement. Dust boot&jounce bumper sold separately.
- Unique Groove Tube - PSD: Precision tapered grooves in the pressuretube perform like an additional stage of valving for optimum ride tuning.
- Unique Rod Guide and Single Lip Seal: Bronze reinforced rod guide bearing and special seal provides longer service life and consistent performance.